The owner and administrator of the online store Centrum Opakowan, available under the internet domain www.centrumopakowan.com, hereinafter referred to as the Platform, is Centrum Opakowan Zbigniew Rogalski with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Wólczyńska 133 lok. 445, 01-919 Warszawa, NIP 7740011889, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. The Platform Owner is guided by the principles of user privacy protection, protection of the collection, processing and use of information about the Platform users and clients and the security of stored data. All information about the users and clients of the Platform, stored in the Platform's databases, is stored and processed by the Administrator with adequate security measures (meeting all the requirements of Polish law), in a manner consistent with the scope of the consent granted by the user and in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, including the provisions of the EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the so-called General Data Protection Regulation) - abbreviated as "GDPR".
Using the Platform's websites does not require registration or disclosure of any personal data. In the event that the Platform user is interested in concluding a Sales Agreement by placing an order for products selected by the user available on the Platform, or by providing their data in order to conclude an Agreement with the Administrator for the provision of electronic services (e.g. setting up an Account on the Platform, receiving the Newsletter), the user consents to the processing by the Administrator of the provided data (including personal data) contained in the entire form, within the scope of the authorization granted.
Personal data provided by the Platform users are processed for the following purposes:
- to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, solve and correctly implement the services provided by the Administrator by electronic means;
- to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, terminate and correctly execute the order placed by the user on the Platform and the Contract for the sale of products ordered by the user on the Platform;
- conducting the complaint procedure;
- carrying out the procedure of returning benefits in the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement;
- providing commercial information by electronic means via the Newsletter, including information about the Administrator, the Platform, products available on the Platform, the offer and promotions, as well as information on the products and services of entities cooperating with the Administrator, provided that the user agrees to receive commercial offers by means of the method;
The administrator of personal data provided on the website is Centrum Opakowan Zbigniew Rogalski. Each User has the right to inspect and update his data, as well as the right to correct them and request deletion of data. In addition, the user who has registered in the Store as a result of which he has set up his Account, may, after logging in, edit, modify and delete his data, may also ask the Administrator to delete his data (right to be forgotten). He may at any time resign from receiving commercial information himself, by checking the appropriate box in his Account or by submitting such a request to the Administrator. Providing personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data by the Administrator may prevent the user from providing services by electronic means and making purchases by the user in the Store. The user may also request the administrator to transfer his data to another entity.
After registering in the Store, each login is carried out using the data provided in the registration form. The User gains access to the Account assigned to him in the registration form after entering his e-mail address and password in the Store (logging in). Access to the User's account is protected by a password chosen by him. The account contains the User's data provided by him in the registration form. In the event of a subsequent change of any of these data, the Customer should update his profile in the Account, while the data marked in the registration form as mandatory cannot be deleted by the Customer while using the Store's services, and in such a situation, the Customer may delete the entire Account.
Each User may create only one Account, it is unacceptable to give up, lend, resell or in any other way sell his Account to other people or transfer the password to his Account to other people. The password protects against third party access to the User's account. In order to protect against possible hacking attempts to the Account, the User should not use words or information related to the Account in the password. For security purposes, the password should contain both letters and numbers. If the User logs in to the Store using a third party computer, he should not save the password to access the Store.
The User is obliged to use the Store's websites, including the Account he has set up, in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral standards and the provisions of these Regulations. The Internet browser used by the Internet user may be equipped with the option of storing text files ("cookies"), which the server saves on the disk of the user's end device, thanks to which it will be able to "recognize" it when reconnecting. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of websites, in particular those requiring authorization, and facilitating active use of all services available in the Store without the need to log in each time. The content of "cookies" does not allow for the identification of a given user. Personal data are not processed or stored with the use of "cookies", "cookies" do not in any way damage the system on the user's computer or affect its operation, in particular, they do not cause configuration changes in users' end devices or in the software installed on these devices.
The administrator may store "cookies" on users' computers in order to:
a) maintaining the user's session;
b) better adjustment of the Store to the needs of users;
c) creating viewership statistics for the internal needs of the Administrator and its contractors, including advertisers;
d) presentation of online advertisements with the content most similar to the interests of the user;
e) creating and conducting online surveys and securing them against multiple voting by the same user and presenting the survey in a way that takes into account the individual interests of the user.
The user may at any time independently change the settings for "cookies" in his web browser, as well as disable them completely, bearing in mind that this action may cause difficulties or even prevent the use of some of the Store's services. At the same time, the Administrator is not responsible for the use of "cookies" on other websites available to users through links placed on the Store's websites.
In the Store, in addition to "cookies", user IP addresses may also be collected, in accordance with the general principles of Internet connections, collected on the basis of access logs. They are used for technical purposes related to the administration of servers and, like "cookies" - for statistical purposes and to improve the functioning of the Store. IP addresses may be made available on request to legal authorities in accordance with the provisions of law, including art. 18 sec. 6 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204).
Each person using the Store has the option of contacting the Administrator via addresses, including e-mail and / or telephone numbers indicated in the "Contact" tab of the Store. The administrator may require the provision of additional user data, including personal data, in order to confirm the user's identity, identify the order, User Account and enable return contact in a given matter. Providing this data is not obligatory but may be necessary to process the user's request.
The Administrator stores correspondence with its users for statistical purposes and the best and fastest response to emerging inquiries, as well as in the implementation of the order, services provided by the Administrator by electronic means, complaint settlements and decisions on administrative interventions in a given Account made on the basis of notifications. user. Addresses and data collected in this way will not be used to communicate with the user for purposes other than the implementation and / or response to the application. Possible communication on other matters may only take place with the prior consent of the user.
The period of storage of Users' personal data depends on the purpose of their processing and amounts to:
- in connection with the performance of the contract for the use of the store / contract of cooperation with the seller and the pursuit of claims and defense against claims related to it - for the duration of the contract, and after its termination until the claims related to it are time-barred (this period results from the Civil Code );
- in connection with the implementation of information purposes related to the dissemination of information regarding the conduct of business - until an objection is raised for reasons related to your particular situation (subject to the absence of valid legitimate grounds for further processing on the seller's side)
- in connection with the maintenance and communication via websites - for a period of 30 days;
- in connection with handling applications, complaints, complaints or other letters addressed to the seller - until the matter covered by the application, complaint, complaint or other letter addressed to the seller is resolved
- in connection with direct marketing - until an objection is raised or the relevant consent is withdrawn;
- in connection with statistical surveys, analytical activities, satisfaction surveys - for the duration of the contract, and after its termination only in an anonymised or aggregated form (statistical data);
- in connection with the implementation of legal obligations - until the expiry of the obligation (e.g. accounting documents, including the data contained therein, must be stored for a period of 5 years).
Users' data may be transferred to the following entities:
- entities operating on the basis of legal provisions (public authorities), including the prosecutor's office, the Police and the Tax Office - in connection with the implementation of legal obligations incumbent on the Company (e.g. in connection with abuses that could have occurred within the Platform);
- entities providing marketing and advertising services to the seller (e.g. marketing agencies, interactive agencies) - to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- entities providing IT services to the seller (e.g. hosting websites) - to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- entities providing shipping and delivery services to the seller - to the extent necessary to perform these services
- entities providing other types of services to the seller, e.g. providers of legal and advisory services - in connection with the provision of these services.