This Policy defines the rules for storing and accessing information on the User's devices using cookies, for the provision of electronic services requested by the User, by Arexim Packaging sp.z o.o. based in Warsaw.
Administrator - means Centrum Opakowan Zbigniew Rogalski with headquarters in Warszawa 01-919, ul. Wółczyńska 133/440, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User's devices.
Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
Own Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
Website - means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the website, operating in the domain (s) centrumopakowan.com.
Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
User - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
III. The purposes for which cookies are used
1.The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages;
- recognizing the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes;
- remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content; font size, website appearance, etc.
- User authentication on the website and ensuring user sessions on the website
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
b) Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
- Remembering the user's location
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
- Analysis and research as well as audience audit
- creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Provision of advertising services
- adjusting advertisements of third-party services and products presented via the Website;
c) Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
2. The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
Presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
i) www.vimeo.com [cookie administrator: Vimeo, LLC. based in the USA]
ii) www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
iii) www.wrzuta.pl [cookie administrator: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw]
Collection of general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
i) IAI-Shop.com [cookie administrator: IAI S.A. based in Szczecin]
ii) Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
iii) Gemius Traffic [cookie administrator: Gemius S.A. based in Warsaw]
iv) Stat24 [cookie administrator: Redefine Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw]
Presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using the online advertising tool:
i) Google AdSense [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
ii) Advertising network [cookie administrator: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A. based in Warsaw]
iii) AdTaily advertising network [cookie administrator: AdTaily Sp. z o.o with headquarters in Krakow]
Logging in to the website using an account on another website:
i) Facebook Connect [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
ii) Google [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
iii) LinkedIn [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
iV) Paypal [administrato cookies: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A based in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. based in the USA]
Use of interactive functions in order to popularize the website using social networking sites:
i) twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. based in the USA]
ii) plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
iii) Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
iv) nk.pl [cookie administrator: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław]
v) LinkedIn.com [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
vi) się.to [cookie administrator: się.to sp.z o.o. based in Gdańsk]
vii) Pinterest [cookie administrator: Pinterest, Inc. based in the USA]
Presenting opinions on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
i) opineo.pl [cookie administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław]
ii) ceneo.pl [cookie administrator: Grupa Allegro sp.z o.o. based in Poznań]
Use of functions to facilitate communication through the website of the Service, which are downloaded from an external website:
i) skype.com [cookie administrator: Microsoft Corporation based in the USA]
IV. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.